Months of planning and preparation paid off.
The Finger Lakes Country Music Festival will take place on Saturday, June 4 at Wayne County Fairgrounds in Palmyra, New York.
The first annual music festival will feature country music stars Lee Brice, Kameron Marlowe and many more.
It all started as a business idea for Nick Welch, founder of the event planning entity that brought the Finger Lakes Country Music Festival to life.
“When I had the idea to create an event, I knew it had to involve country artists. The Finger Lakes region has a huge country fanbase,” Welch said of the music festival concept. “Seeing Lee Brice and other country artists come to Palmyra for a festival rather than a typical gig at other local venues, it gives country fans new excitement to have a new event to attend with a new atmosphere. .”
The event itself won’t just be a big win for Welch or others who participated.
“This event is huge for Palmyra, the county and even our entire region,” Welch told FingerLakes1.com. “We sold tickets to Ohio, Buffalo, the St. Lawrence region, Pennsylvania, everywhere. It’s great to see participants coming from all over. This event helps local non-profit organizations such as the Palmyra Community Center, the Ryan Callahan Foundation, and Palmyra Rotary. 100% of bar tips will be donated to these organizations. Additionally, local Scouts will be selling food to raise funds for their group.
What to expect
- Tailgate Stage Presented by Frozen Ocean and Marchioni & Associates (free admission) – 2 p.m.
- Main Stage and Vendors Open House – 4 p.m. This includes Red Osier, FLX BBQ Company, MighTea Boba, Cheesy Eddie’s, and more.
All lots open at 12:30 p.m.
- Parking is available at the Wayne County Fairgrounds. Enter at the W Foster Street gate
- Family parking is available at Palmyra-Macedon High School. 151 Hyde Parkway, Palmyra, NY 14522
(Absolutely no alcohol, no tobacco, no drugs, no weapons on school property)
Finger Lakes Country Music Festival FAQs
- No refunds or exchanges will be given for tickets.
- Rain or shine event. Standing only. No seat is provided.
- No lawn chairs or blankets are permitted in the Party Pit.
- If you don’t see your purchased tickets in your email, please check your spam folder.
- Tickets will be available for purchase at the festival entrance.
- All printed and mobile tickets must be presented at the festival entrance to be admitted.
- All participants are subject to a search by security at the entrance gate.
- No backpacks, no coolers allowed.
- FLX CMF has the right to refuse entry for any reason.
- No outside food or drink is permitted.
- There are no COVID-19 restrictions at this event.
- Absolutely no pets.
- Participants must carry identification at all times. Anyone consuming alcohol under the age of 21 will be prosecuted and may be deported.
- Children under 18 are permitted but must purchase an admission ticket, be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian, and be supervised at all times.
- Garden chairs and blankets are allowed. One chair per person. FLX CMF is not responsible for damage to personal property. Any unclaimed property will be discarded after the event.
- No tents or large umbrellas. Small umbrellas are allowed in case of bad weather.
- Absolutely no weapons or drugs on site.
- No solicitation of any kind on the festival grounds. Only official sponsors are authorized to solicit products or services.
- FLX CMF reserves the right to make changes at any time to improve the experience.
- No liability is assumed by FLX CMF, its owners, management, sponsors, volunteers, promoters, venue management or anyone else associated with the festival.
- FLX CMF will not assume any responsibility for abandoned, lost or stolen personal property.
- Lost and Found will be located at the entrance of the festival.
- Absolutely no smoking on the premises.
- Fixed festival times TO BE ANNOUNCED.
- Party Pit tickets include exclusive access to the front of the stage.
Get the latest headlines delivered to your inbox every morning. Sign up for our morning edition to start your day. FL1 on the way! Download the free FingerLakes1.com app for Android (all Android devices) or iOS (iPhone, iPad).