We are looking for a Senior Product Marketing Manager to help lead Product and Go-to-Market (GTM) Strategy for our Lender / Financial Services business. The ideal candidate is a decisive leader who leverages both data and creative problem solving to drive product adoption, revenue growth, and go-to-market strategies. We are looking for someone who thrives in the combination of evaluating pipeline and revenue trends, defining addressable markets, evaluating pricing models, identifying areas for growth and creating sticky value propositions. You will report to the Senior Director of Product Marketing while working in partnership with our Finance, Marketing, Sales, Analytics and Product teams to lead GTM planning and influence roadmaps for a highly visible portfolio.
- Evaluate growth opportunities in new and existing market segments
- Develop and refine the vision, strategy, sizing and plans of the portfolio
- Take the lead in the development of pricing strategies for new product launches and recommend structural price changes for existing offerings.
- Provide ideas / contributions to product management to help continuously improve the product and keep the company informed of customer feedback and data collected from the field
- Conduct market and competition analyzes to inform positioning and strategy
- Quickly become an expert on realtor.com buyer personas, real estate industry trends, and messages and hooks that drive pipeline and revenue
- Become the Subject Matter Expert in realtor.com’s Managed Services Platform and Competitive Landscape
- Develop and improve product positioning and messaging and effectively communicate value propositions to equip sales and marketing
- Identify different use cases as our product capabilities evolve, build underlying messaging frameworks articulating those use cases for customers, leads, and internal teams.
- Provide information and guidance, gather feedback, and laterally influence stakeholders in all functional areas to ensure cross-functional alignment and effective implementation of the go-to-market strategy
- The ability to thrive in a rapidly changing and ever-changing environment is a must
- 7+ years of professional experience in B2B technology including at least 3 years in product marketing, product strategy or management consulting
- Preferred MBA
- Prior SaaS experience preferred (understanding of value drivers in SaaS subscription / recurring revenue business models)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong analytical skills: comfortable with data analysis, modeling and presenting quantitative information
- Attention to detail and organization is paramount with a continuous desire to learn and improve
- Proven track record of delivering on time and delivering results
- No relocation is planned for this position, local candidates are preferred. Must be eligible to work in the United States for any employer
No relocation is planned for this position, local candidates are preferred. Must be eligible to work in the United States for any employer.
AT realtor.com®, we believe that everyone deserves a home. We are a community of nearly 2,000 employees who work hard to ensure that from the moment someone starts dreaming of a new home, until the moment they walk in the door and beyond, we’re here to give it a hand. Each month, 70 million people tell us about their return journey by visiting our site and mobile apps, and we would love to have you join our team to help us.
We have great offices across Canada and the United States and many great jobs to choose from, so we hope you will join us on our journey to make buying and selling homes easier and more rewarding for everyone.
Let’s make a difference, together. For real.
Diversity is important to us, therefore, realtor.com is an equal opportunity employer, regardless of age, color, national origin, race, religion, beliefs, sex, gender, sexual orientation, identity and / or gender expression, marital status, disabled veteran and / or Vietnamese-era veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. More, realtor.com provide reasonable accommodation for otherwise qualified persons with disabilities.