The Memphis Grizzlies (4-1) will take on the Utah Jazz (4-2) at 6:00 p.m. ET on Saturday, October 29, 2022 on SportsNet RM and BSSE.
The Grizzlies play Jazz. The Grizzlies are favored by 4 points against the Jazz. The game offers a total score of 231.5.
Grizzlies vs. Jazz Betting Odds
Odds provided by Tipico Sportsbook; to access USA TODAY sports betting hub for sports scores and odds for a full list.
- Spread: Memphis-4
- Total: 231.5
- Money line: Memphis -177, Utah +149
TO OFFER: Claim your risk-free bet up to $350. Catch the excitement and start betting with Tipico Sportsbook! New customer offer in CO and NJ. 21+, see Tipico.com for terms and conditions. Bet now!
Grizzlies at Jazz odds, spread, and more
- Choose TTY: Jazz (+4)
- Choose the organizational unit:
- Prediction: –
Jazz 112 – Grizzlies 111
- Memphis has been named the favorite 29 times this year and has yet to lose any of those games.
- Memphis is yet to lose in 15 games when named as a -177 favorite.
- Memphis has an implied win probability of 63.9% based on the funding line set for this game.
- Utah is 23-7 in games, it was the underdog on the moneyline (winning 76.7% of those games).
- Utah is 23-7 in games it has played as a silver-line underdog with odds of +149 or higher (76.7%).
- The implied probability of the money line in this game gives Utah a 40.2% chance of winning.
Against the spread
- The Grizzlies put up 6.3 more points per game (119.8) than the Jazz gave up (113.5).
- Memphis is 2-1-1 ATS and 4-0 overall when scoring over 113.5 points.
- Memphis is 4-0 in scoring over 113.5 points.
- When Utah allows under 119.8 runs, it’s 1-3 ATS and 2-2 overall.
- When Utah gives up under 119.8 points, it’s 2-2.
- The Jazz had 5.2 fewer points per game (115.8) than the Grizzlies allowed (121.0).
- Utah is 3-0 ATS and 3-0 overall when scoring over 121.0 points.
- Utah is 3-0 when scoring over 121.0 points.
- Memphis is 1-1 ATS and 2-0 overall when opponents are scoring under 115.8 points.
- Memphis is 2-0 when opponents are scoring under 115.8 points.
- The Grizzlies are the third-highest scoring team in the league (119.8 PPG), while the Jazz rank 16th in points per game (113.5) in NBA action.
- The Utah team is currently the 14th-highest scoring team in the NBA (115.8 PPG), while the Memphis team is 25th in points allowed per game (121.0).
- The Grizzlies have a negative point differential on the season (-6 points overall, -1.2 per game), while the Jazz have scored just 14 points more than their opponents (2.3 per game).
TO PLAY: Free daily sports competitions and win prizes. Play now!
- Memphis has an average implied point total of 116.9 this season, down 1.1 points from its implied total from Saturday’s game (118).
- So far this season, Memphis has scored 118+ points on 21 occasions.
- Utah’s season-average implied total of 118.8 points is 4.8 points higher than the team’s implied total of 114 points in this game.
Bet legally online with a trusted partner: Tipico Sportsbook, our official sports betting partner in CO, NJ and, soon, IA. Bet now!
How to watch Grizzlies vs. Jazz
- Match day: Saturday, October 29, 2022
- Game time: 6:00 PM ET
- TV channel: SportsNet RM and BSSE
- Location: Salt Lake City, UT
- Arena: vivid arena
- TV channel: NBA League Pass
- Direct: Watch on fuboTV!
Place your legal online sports bets in CO and NJ at Tipico Sportsbook now.
Follow SportsbookWire on Twitter and like us on Facebook.
Gannett may derive revenue from Tipico for audience referrals to betting services. Tipico has no influence on such earnings and such earnings are in no way dependent or related to newsrooms or news coverage. See Tipico.com for terms and conditions. 21+ only. Game problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS-OFF (IA).