The Utah Jazz (28-14) will look to snap a four-game losing streak when they visit the Denver Nuggets (21-19) on January 16, 2022 at the Ball Arena. Jazz (on the spread) and Nuggets ( to be won) will meet Sunday at 8:00 p.m. ET.
The betting trends in the following are based on odds valid as of January 16, 2022 at 12:11 a.m. ET. Check the table below for the latest odds for this match and get up to $1,000 risk-free betting at BetMGM today!
Jazz vs Nuggets Betting Odds
Jazz vs. Nugget Player Accessories
Injury report as of January 16
Hassan Whiteside: Out (Health Protocols),
Jared Butler: Out (Health and Safety Protocols),
Elijah Hughes: Out (illness),
Danuel House Jr.: Day to day (illness),
Udoka Azubuike: day to day (reconditioning)
PJ Dozier: Out (LCA),
Vlatko Cancar: Out (Foot),
Will Barton: Day to day (neck),
Austin Rivers: day to day (illness),
Michael Porter Jr.: Out For Season (Return),
Jamal Murray: Out (knee),
JaMychal Green: Out (Health and Safety Protocols)
|jazz offense||Statistics (ranking)||Defense of nuggets|
|115.1 (1)||Points/GM||105.7 (9)|
|20.9 (14)||Goods/Game||23.9 (23)|
|47.6 (1)||Field goal %||46.1 (20)|
|36.8 (6)||3PT%||33.8 (6)|
|56.3 (1)||FG effective %||52.9 (20)|
|59.5 (1)||True % shot||55.8 (15)|
|Nugget offense||Statistics (ranking)||Jazz Defense|
|106.4 (23)||Points/GM||107.6 (12)|
|23.9 (8)||Goods/Game||20.9 (17)|
|46.6 (7)||Field goal %||44.9 (11)|
|34.1 (20)||3PT%||33.8 (6)|
|53.8 (7)||FG effective %||51.3 (7)|
|56.6 (10)||True % shot||54.3 (6)|
College Basketball Pools
$20 free play on first deposit
Plus 20% deposit up to $500
Claim: Click Play Now
2 FREE ENTRIES
With a bet of $5
Bet $5 and get 2 free entries (NFL and NBA) or
Get $5 free on sign up + 20% up to $500 deposit
Watch sports, play fantasy, earn money!
Claim: Click Play Now
Jazz and Nugget Betting Records
- Utah is 19-22-1 ATS so far this year.
- The Jazz are 16-19-1 ATS this season when playing as favorites by at least 3.5 points.
- So far this season, 23 of Utah’s 42 games have gone over the top.
- Denver has won 18 ATS games this year, while failing to cover or push 23 times.
- The Nuggets have covered four times this season (4-5 ATS) playing as underdogs by at least 3.5 points.
- So far this season, 20 of Denver’s 41 over/under games have gone over points.
Bojan Bogdanovic scored a team-high 36 points to lead the Jazz past Nikola Jokic (26 points) and the Nuggets in their final game on January 5, 2022. The Nuggets were favored by 1 point in the game, but the Jazz covered the spread. in loss. Teams scored 224 points in total to fall short of the 226.5 points over/under.
- 05/01/2022 DNP – Jazz: Rudy Gobert; Gems: Jeff Green
- Donovan Mitchell leads the Jazz with 25.7 points per game.
- Rudy Gobert leads Utah with 15.1 rebounds per game and Mike Conley leads the team with 5.3 assists per game.
- Mitchell is the Jazz’s best three-point shooter, hitting 3.3 per game.
- Utah’s block leader is Gobert, who is recording 2.3 per game. Mitchell leads the team with a 1.6 steals average.
- Jokic leads the Nuggets in all points, rebounds and assists, scoring 24.8 points, 13.6 rebounds and delivering 6.8 assists per game.
- Will Barton leads the three-point range for the Nuggets, toppling 2.3 threes per game.
- Jokic leads Denver in steals (1.3) and blocks (0.9) per game.
Click here for today’s NBA betting picks from our team of experts.