Until the 1st trimester
Although the Philadelphia 76ers were the underdogs at first, they have since taken control of the game. a win is still up for either team after a quarterback, but they have a 32-29 lead over Utah Jazz. has seven points with three tips and a block.
The 76ers and Utah have filled the winning column in their previous outings. It looks like Philadelphia will be able to keep the momentum going, but Utah still has three quarters to right the ship.
Utah @ Philadelphia
Current records: Utah 17-7; Philadelphia 14-11
What there is to know
The Philadelphia 76ers will return home after a four-game road trip. They and the Utah Jazz will face off at 7 p.m. ET on December 9 at the Wells Fargo Center without much rest after finishing games yesterday. Philadelphia is on the verge of stopping a four-game losing streak at home.
Things were close when the 76ers and Charlotte Hornets met on Wednesday, but Philadelphia ultimately edged the opposition 110-106. Philadelphia can attribute much of its success to center Joel Embiid, who had 32 points on top of eight rebounds, and shooter Seth Curry, who had 23 points and eight assists.
Meanwhile, Utah’s game against the Minnesota Timberwolves on Wednesday was close at halftime, but Utah upped the pressure in the second half with 76 points. The Jazz took their competition on the road with ease, earning a 136-104 victory over Minnesota. Utah shooting goaltender Donovan Mitchell did his thing and shot 5v12 from beyond the arc and finished with 36 points and five boards. The game made Mitchell the fourth in a row with at least 30 points.
Philadelphia is set to lose this next game by 3. Their home ground is no punters’ paradise as they have failed to beat the gap in seven of their ten home games.
Philadelphia took a serious blow against Utah in the teams’ previous meeting last month, losing 120-85. Maybe the 76ers will have better luck at home than on the road? Watch the contest and come back to CBS Sports for all the details.
How to watch
- When: Thursday at 7 p.m. ET
- Or: Wells Fargo Center – Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- TV: NBATV
- Online broadcast: fuboTV (Try free. Regional restrictions may apply.)
- To follow: CBS Sports app
- Cost of the ticket: $ 14.75
The Jazz are a 3-point favorite against the 76ers, according to the latest NBA odds.
The punters had a good idea of ââthe line for this one, as the game opened with the Jazz as the favorite at 2.5 points.
Over / Under: -110
See the NBA’s picks for each game, including this one, of SportsLine’s advanced computer model. Get choices now.
History of the series
Utah has won seven of its last 13 games against Philadelphia.
- November 16, 2021 – Utah 120 vs. Philadelphia 85
- March 03, 2021 – Philadelphia 131 vs. Utah 123
- February 15, 2021 – Utah 134 vs. Philadelphia 123
- December 02, 2019 – Philadelphia 103 v Utah 94
- November 06, 2019 – Utah 106 v Philadelphia 104
- December 27, 2018 – Philadelphia 114 v Utah 97
- November 16, 2018 – Philadelphia 113 v Utah 107
- November 20, 2017 – Philadelphia 107 v Utah 86
- November 07, 2017 – Philadelphia 104 v Utah 97
- December 29, 2016 – Utah 100 vs. Philadelphia 83
- November 07, 2016 – Utah 109 v Philadelphia 84
- December 28, 2015 – Utah 95 v Philadelphia 91
- October 30, 2015 – Utah 99 v Philadelphia 71
Philadelphia injury report
- Grant Riller: out (shoulder)
Utah injury report
- Elijah Hughes: Decision during the match (groin)
- Udoka Azubuike: Out (ankle)