Ysanne Taylor c / o Gasparilla Music Festival
Hope your asshole is ready because the 2021 Gasparilla Music Festival food lineup is out and some of the newbies are on fire.
Four local concepts are joining GMF’s row of “Calle Cocina” food vendors for the first time in 2021, including King of the Coop, Cena, Lolis Mexican Cravings and Spaddy’s Coffee.
This means you can chase your King of the Coop Nashville Hot Chicken Fillets with a Cena Sub made with Nduja Meatballs (nduja is fatty ground pork mixed with varying amounts of ground Calabrian chili peppers), then stuff some Loli tacos in your pocket.
Other highlights of the 18 concept Gasparilla 2021 Music Festival “Calle Cocina” food lineup include Big Ray’s Fish Camp, Ella’s, Ichicoro, Independent Bar & Cafe, Nebraska Mini-Mart and The Bricks. See the full range below.
Tickets for the 2021 Gasparilla Music Festival, which runs October 1-3 at Kiley Garden in downtown Tampa and Curtis Hixon Waterfront Park, are available now and start at $ 40.
Gastronomic program of the Gasparilla Music Festival 2021
- Big Ray Fish Camp Grouper sandwiches and peel and eat shrimp
- Coffee Hey Cuban Mac and Vegan Truffle Cheese Sandwiches
- Cena Nduja Italian meatball and sausage submarines
- Dochos Chicken and Seafood Rice Bowls
- Dough country Cookie Dough & Ice Cream
- Ella’s folk art cafe Chicken & Waffle Sandwich
- Ichicoro Yakisoba & Gangchu dog
- Independent Bar & Café Belgian fries
- King of the cooperative Chicken tender baskets
- Kona Ice crushed ice and novelty Ice cream
- Loli’s Mexican Desires Tacos
- Nebraska Mini-Market Vegetarian (or not) Kick Ass nachos
- Parnell Foods Lemonade
- Shadrach’s Burning Furnace Wood-fired pizza
- Spaddy’s Coffee Company Coffee
- Tea tea Cold brew iced tea
- The bricks Bird and Pig & The Goodness wrap
- No matter the pops Gourmet popsicles
Support local journalism in these crazy days. Our small but powerful team is working around the clock to bring you the news on how the coronavirus is affecting Tampa Bay and surrounding areas, while giving you the news on the food and drink you crave. Please consider making a one-time or monthly donation to help support our staff. Every little bit counts.
Want to know all about the Tampa Bay food scene? Sign up for our Bites newsletter.