Live Blues and Jazz Music in the Area
Double Door, Charlotte, NC
Radio Stations and Blues Programs
- THE BLUES HANGOVER ON WNAA 90.1 FMHD, Greensboro, Thursdays, 6:00-9:00 PM Followed by the BEALE STREET CARAVAN at 9PM
- BLUE FRIDAY on WSNC, 90.5 FM, Winston-Salem 11am-12pm MONICA with an eclectic mix of Blues 12pm-1pm BLUES & BEYOND, with Johnny Mister-WXPN-FM in Philly 1pm-4:30pm a mix of JAZZ & BLUES with HARVEST WILLIAMS 9pm-Midnight BLUES DUES Midnight-5am. BLUES BEFORE SUNRISE, a highly regarded syndicated Blues radio program.
- Blues Hangover, every Thursday at 6:00 p.m. on WNAA, 90.1 FM, from NC A&T State University.
Provided by Piedmont Preservation Blues Society
Jazz Music Radio Stations
- WNCU – Jazz 90.7 Durham, NC (Online)
- WFAE 90.7 FM Public Radio
- Pat ” Mother Blues ” Cohen
- Blazin’ Blues Bob
- Mac Arnold and Plate Full of Blues
- Divided by Four in Salisbury